Nerium AD Testimonials
"Nerium makes me excited to see my reflection instead of avoiding it! Looking in the mirror was the last thing I used to do and now it's the FIRST THING! I'm smiling!"
My Youtube Channel
- Nerium - Miracle Antiaging Cream! AntiagingLift.com on Nerium AD
- Look 10 Years Younger « AntiagingLift.com AntiagingLift.com on Nerium Newsletter
- Nerium Skincare | San Diego Nerium on Nerium Skincare
- Nerium Skincare | San Diego Nerium on Nerium Oleander
- Gina Blackmore, Nerium International, Independent Brand Partner on Real Results Party
Oct 31, 2012
How To Apply Nerium AD
Author: Gina Blackmore
Here are instructions on how to apply Nerium AD. We are recommending cleansing your skin with Neutragena Naturals Purifying Cleanser before applying Nerium AD. We have been having great results with this cleanser.
Nerium AD tips to remember:
- Apply 4-5 pumps
- Massage into skin until completely absorbed
- Apply to slightly damp skin
- Apply as a night treatment
- Use Neutragena Naturals Purifying Cleanser before applying Nerium AD
- Apply EVERY night!
- Take a before picture! (IMPORTANT! – we suggest this for you to have something to compare your “after” picture to. Sometimes we forget when we looked like before!)
Tags:nerium ad directions for use,can i put lotion over nerium night cream,pictorial directions for applying nerium
The following two tabs change content below.
I have been in the direct sales industry for over 18 years. I am currently an Independent Brand Partner & Senior Director with Nerium International. I have earned several company rewards such as the iPad and Lexus car bonus and currently earning well over a full time income working from home. I am looking to expand my team Nationally and soon Internationally. If you have an interest in being a part of our successful team contact me. :) To purchase and/or learn more about the Nerium business opportunity CLICK HERE.
Tags: how to apply nerium, how to apply nerium ad, nerium, nerium ad, nerium ad instructions, nerium instructions, neriumad
This entry was posted on Wednesday, October 31st, 2012 at 7:45 pm and is filed under News. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.